Do you need Financial Counseling?
Ask yourself whether you’re experiencing these warning signs:
- Do you frequently pay bills late?
- Do you pay only the minimum due on your credit cards?
- Do you use credit for necessities like groceries?
- Have you ever used a credit card to pay off another?
- Are you being contacted by creditors?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from Financial Counseling here at Irvin Works FCU.
We offer three types of Counseling:
- Budget – determine how earning will be allocated in order to meet living expenses, repay debt and meet financial goals.
- Credit – manage spending to help rebuild credit
- Debt – learn possible ways to structure debt to help improve credit and make ends meet within a budget
Call 412-469-0410 ext. 104 to set up an appointment today!
All appointments are strictly confidential.
You can also download the application below and email it to email@example.com